2021 CoC Competition is Now Open
Our Path Home, the Boise City/Ada County Continuum of Care (CoC), is requesting project applications for the Fiscal Year 2021 (FY21) CoC Program competition.
The CoC is eligible to submit a Collaborative Application for funding to support housing and services for households experiencing homelessness. For FY21, the CoC is accepting and soliciting project applications for permanent housing projects only.
The CoC’s estimated annual renewal demand is $1,255,113. Additionally, the CoC is eligible to apply for a CoC Bonus project in the amount of $62,756 and a Domestic Violence (DV) bonus project in the amount of $119,928.
Policies and Procedures
FY 21 CoC NOFO Local Competition Timeline
- August 18: FY21 CoC NOFO made available
- September 13: Announce local competition for FY21 CoC NOFO via email and publicly post how our CoC will review, rank and select projects on Our Path Home’s FY21 CoC NOFO webpage.
- September 13 – October 4: New and renewal project applications should contact the Our Path Home Manager via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request CoC Program grant technical assistance should it be needed.
- September 27: No later than September 27, the Our Path Home Manager will provide the final scoring report to renewal project applicants.
- October 4: Project applications due. Submit to Our Path Home Manager via email (email@example.com).
- October 8: The Score and Rank Committee will meet no later than October 8 to review all project applications and make a project ranking recommendation to the Our Path Home Executive Committee.
- October 11: The Our Path Home Executive Committee will vote on the Score and Rank Committee’s recommendation and approve the final ranking and priority listing.
- October 11: The Our Path Home Manager will notify project applicants via email whether applications are accepted, reduced, or rejected and publicly post accepted projects on Our Path Home’s FY21 CoC NOFO webpage.
- October 21: Project applicants finalize all project applications accepted and ranked in the priority listing in e-snaps.
- November 8: Our Path Home Executive Committee Approval to Submit FY21 CoC NOFO
- November 8: Publicly post the final version of the Consolidated Application on Our Path Home’s FY21 CoC NOFO webpage
- November 12: Submit FY21 CoC NOFO
- November 16: FY21 CoC NOFO DUE – 8:00PM EST
To best reflect the CoC’s policy priorities and position the CoC to meet its highest needs, Our Path Home has operationalized its local funding priorities in the following order:
- Permanent housing projects that have, with CoC support, voluntarily reallocated to better serve a local need reflected in the CoC’s suite of data monitoring tools
- Permanent supportive housing projects that serve persons meeting the eligibility criteria of DedicatedPLUS or chronic homelessness at the time of entry
- Rapid re-housing projects
Please note: new projects will only be funded through reallocation of renewal projects that the CoC evaluates and ranks as part of its local competition or through the bonus project processes.