Our Path Home Committees
Our Path Home is governed by the Executive Committee - a strategic planning body that is responsible for ensuring Our Path Home meets federal standards and local needs. Several committees and working groups support the Executive Committee’s efforts.
The Executive Committee is the decision-making authority of Our Path Home. The Executive Committee is responsible for ensuring Our Path Home meets the standards set forth in 24 CFR Part 578. As part of this responsibility, the Executive Committee oversees Our Path Home's standing committees.
Voting members of the Executive Committee represent the following groups:
- Behavioral health services
- CoC- or ESG-funded provider network
- City government
- Collaborative applicant
- Domestic violence advocate
- Emergency shelter system
- Federal entitlement communities, including CDBG and ESG
- Housing authority
- Housing developer or owner
- Law enforcement
- Person(s) experiencing or formerly experiencing homelessness
- School district
- Veterans affairs
- Others deemed necessary or required by HUD
- Our Path Home Administrator
- Coordinated Entry Program Director
- HMIS Project Manager
This committee meets on the second Monday of every month from 9:30-11:00 with a few exceptions for holidays.
Monday, October 3, 2022 | 9:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Agenda (PDF)
To request agendas in Word document format, please email email@example.com.
- Virtual: Join Meeting
Meetings will be held virtually via Zoom until further notice.
COVID-19 Requirements: Masks required for staff and public in City facilities.