Skip to main content

I have housing, but might be evicted. How can I stay in my home?

If you have an eviction notice, call Jesse Tree’s Housing Crisis Line: 208-383-9486.

Boise School District

If you have children that are enrolled in the Boise School District and are at risk of an eviction, contact your child's school social worker.

Boise School District

Jesse Tree of Idaho

1121 Miller St. Boise, Idaho 83702
(208) 383-9486

Jesse Tree provides a safety net for households living in Ada County who are at risk of experiencing homelessness by providing rental assistance and case management. Jesse Tree serves households with and without children.

Jesse Tree

Resource and Service Navigation

Call 211 and ask to be transferred to a Navigator. You can also visit

If you have children and are at risk of an eviction, the Navigators at Health and Welfare may be able to help with financial assistance for utilities and/or rental assistance.

Supportive Services for Veteran Families

2250 S. Vista Ave. Boise, Idaho 83705
(208) 345-2820

If you are at risk of losing your housing and are a veteran or have a veteran in your household, El-Ada Community Action Partnership might be able to provide financial assistance for rental assistance through the SSVF program.

El Ada Community Action Partnership